Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Love to See the Temple


"I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and pray.
For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young; This is my sacred duty."











8 comments:

Sage Pierce said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures! You will love and cherish those forever.
You guys are seriously the best parents ever.

Erin said...

So sweet! I love London'd dress. How did you get the flower to stay in her hair?

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness!! Those are PRECIOUS!! She looks like a little minature bride! Were those taken at Chris' brother's wedding? She looks so grown up! Darling!

Babbel Family said...

That is so sweet! Love my girl!

Porter Family said...

Oh how fun! She is so so gorgeous. I'm excited to see her Monday. U guys still planning on that.?. I forgot to check with Preston & Chris... maybe I should do that.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

She looks beautiful! Did you have a fun time? I'm sure you were happy to be out of the heat! The 3rd picture makes her look so old! I caught a glimps into the future........

annie said...

Does it get cuter than that? I don't think so!! : )

Crazymamaof6 said...

those are adorable!