My Sister in Law Kathy sent this one to me-I thought it was fun.
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was,
the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Who were your best friends?
Boys-Cooper, Grant, Fer Girls-Suzanne, Avery, Afton, Maggie
2. What sports did you play?
Basketball, Volleyball and Manager of the men's baseball team :)
3. What kind of car did you drive? Man, i miss this car. Jeep Cherokee (my Dad got one all fixed up for my 16Th b-day. It was the best b-day ever!! I think it was a '89 and it cost a $1000...i loved it!)
4. On a Friday nite what were you doing?
Football games, basketball games hanging out with friends,making out with boys etc...
5. Were you a party animal?
No I wasn't
6. Were you considered a flirt?
I always had a boyfriend, but I think I flirted a tad ;)
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No, but Suzanne was is orchestra and I loved going to her concerts!
8. Were you a nerd?
I don't think so, but who knows.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No, but i did get detention once freshman year...how sad is that?
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
sad to say, but no!
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
I liked my Gym/basketball Coach-Coach Elliott. I only went half day my senior year and I don't remember many of my teachers.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
we had release time so we always went off school grounds
13. Name the school full name?
Grand Junction High School
14. School mascot?
Tiger
15. School Colors?
Black and Orange
16. Rival high school?
Fruita and Central
17. Did you go to Prom?
Yes!
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Yeah, I liked high school. Now, middle school NO WAY!
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
Just all the parties i guess ??
20. Where did you go senior skip day?
Desert...lame!
21. Favorite memory?
I have fun memories! Friends, boyfriends, sports, dances.
22. Were you in any clubs?
sports a club? I think I helped with a few floats for homecoming.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Subway
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
I don't think so.
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Cooper Williams
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
Yes, I tell Chris he better still have hair by then (it's been kind of a joke with us)
27. Who was your home room teacher?
Did we have home room??
28. Who will repost this after you?
Blog friends, but I would love EVERYONE!!
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
Cooper, but we were also best friends.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? A few
31.Did you win prom queen or king?
Not prom, but i did get homecoming one year. My date was King does that count?
32. Where did you work in high school?
County Seat, VA hospital, Choice hotels Int. I tell you I have had so many jobs in my day.
33. what were your grades?
Freshman year too bad to say. The rest a's,b's c's. I made honor roll once senior year :) I needed to go to a "all girls high school" I was way too boy crazy!
34. What was your dress style?
Grand Jct was a little late in the style dept. but, i tried!
35. What year did you graduate
2000
COME ON GUYS I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!
7 comments:
you are so young! i had no idea! no wonder you look so great! this is i think the funnest survey ever! I am totally gonna do it tomorrow. and i am so glad i am not the only one that admits making out in high school on the blog. I really like learning new things about you! you are so fun!
Lizzy-
I'm so glad you logged onto my blog. I have looked at yours a couple of times but wasn't sure how to add people to mine. Now I know and i'm adding you to my friends list so I can click on you anytime!! Thanks for the hair compliment! Britt's really good with color. She thinks she's going to like skin better than hair though. So glad to hear from you!! London is an absolute DOLL FACE!! She is so cute in all these photos.
Of course I don't mind you commenting on my blog. Isn't that what it's for?? I love it. You totally should come out to ball again. It's on Tuesdays at 9 am. Also, are you going to play volleyball tonight?? The game is at 7 pm. I didn't realize you were such a sports girl, like myself. Very cool. And I loved your survey, hopefully I'll get a momment to do it, I'm still waiting to hear about putting a cast on Kyle's leg. Ugh!! C-ya.
what a great list!!!! Loved it!
I forgot to say that I like it when people do this because it gives us the oportunity to get to know that person better. So great job and you are the cutest girl!
Does it count that you you were homecoming queen??! OF COURSE THAT COUNTS!! I have to say that you were WAY cooler than I was in high school... this was a fun list!
This is so fun, what a great idea! I loved high school so it will be fun to go down memory lane.
Post a Comment