No husbands+No kids+LOTS of Food+Games+Girl talk+Gifts=A pretty good time if you ask me!
Michele Flamm is having a boy in a few weeks so Erin,Tisa,Mallory, Tiffany,Kathleen and I threw her a baby shower. It was a good time with much laughter!
Thanks Erin,Tisa, Mallory, Kathleen,and Tiffany for all your hard work-That was fun, and everything turned out GREAT!
Thanks to Michele for having a reason to have a party! We are so happy for you and your going to be a fantastic Mother. Oh, and Michele I am ready for the call anytime...just make sure your bag is packed!
(special thanks to my Mom,Corie,and Chelsea for lending things out,helping put things together,sharing yummy recipes,watching London while we set up etc..I love that I have such a resourceful family)




5 comments:
Tell your family thanks from me too. You had the hardest job of them all and everything turned out wonderfully. Thanks Lizzy!
Your clothesline is such a cute way to display gifts! I love it, gonna have to use that next time I throw a shower. Fun. Congratulations to Michelle and Baby, hope everything goes well.
you're awesome Liz, good job, it all looks so cute and so fun.
cute spread! love how you laid it all out and the clothes line is so cute! and hotmama is my creative sister in case you wondered. very fun to have a shower!
You did SUCH a good job Lizzy! Everybody was completely impressed... I'm just glad we're friends so I can learn from you!! You are so talented and such a sweet and fun person... thanks for all that you did!!!
Post a Comment