Sunday, August 19, 2007

7 Random facts about me

Erin and Michelle tagged me-both were kind of different, but hopefully this will be okay for both :) Here are 7 random facts about me-Some you might already know??

1.I HATE to fly,but I'll do it. We just got back from Utah and the flight coming and going were pretty bumpy. I had the worst anxiety attack on the way there. Chris said all the passengers we looking at me. I really need meds for this :) Thanks to Uncle Terry who helped me do some breathing exercises so the way back wasn't as bad-still freaks me out though! If I am acting weird before a trip, it's only because I am thinking about the flight.

2. I am a home body- I love being at home! I think I find way to much comfort there, and I need to step out of my box more!

3. I will always be a little girl at heart- I love everything little girl- Doll houses, candy land, dresses,bows, tea sets etc...

4. I secretly want 5-6 more kids! I LOVE being a Mom and I would LOVE a bunch more kids (guess it's not always up to us) Becoming a Mom is the most wonderful feeling in the world- I just can't get enough.

5.I LOVE to go on long rides by myself. Anytime i need to cool off i go for a drive. It helps me clear my head, and most the time i come home a different person.

6. I hate contention and hate when people are mad at me. I never mean to offend people, but if i do(and I know it) i will try every thing in my power to resolve the problem. I don't like to hold grudges and try really hard to not be easily offended.

7. I have sever anxiety. I have anxiety over having anxiety. I use to be so fearless,but a near death experience when i was 16 ruined me forever! I love to see London have no fear, I never want to instill the fear that I have.

I tag anyone who hasn't done this one already!

4 comments:

Erin said...

A good list! I love learning new things about my friends.

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Hey I am leaving to come home and i will be there sometime early next week. I was wondering how much you would charge me for a cut and color and if you have any openings soon! let me know... thanks!

Tiffany said...

What a great list!! I now want more details on your near death experience and I guess your secret's out about wanting 5-6 more kids!! Ü I think that's awesome! I want a big family too... although after this pregnancy I've been talking to Jimmy about adoption for the next one just to get a bigger break!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow I'll let you test run that 5-6 and you can see what it is like! i say that and want more too! but really I'll let you borrow mine anytime! love your list! you are so great ! and i love to read your blog !