Thursday, August 16, 2007

F A M I L Y

My Mom made me this FAMILY board, and I thought it was so cute I had to share. All the colors she picked went perfect in our family room. She even put polka dots(may favorite thing) behind some of the letters and if you look close the ribbon is also polka dots. Thanks Mom I LOVE it!

10 comments:

Erin said...

Very cute, I may have to copy! As for changing the white box behind the flower on my blog Tiffany told me how to do it. It is easier to show or talk you through than write so if you want help we could get together and do it or we can do it over the phone (thats how Tiffany taught me). Let me know when would be a good time for you.

Tiffany said...

Oh my GOSH!!! That is SO, SO, SO cute!! I totally want to do that in my family room!! Okay, did she get the board at the top from somewhere or did she make it? I'm going to have to talk to you soon and get all the details!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

Cool i will have to get the low down from both of you :)

she made it all,but she also has all the tools-we will talk and i'll let you know what she did (i think i know anyway)

Enjoy the Journey said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest wall ever! Super jealous and may have to find a place to put that in my house somewhere! You have so many talented peolple around you! Let me know how she did it! I will be copying soon!

The Riggs Family said...

This is way cute Lizzy. Tammy Phelps was telling about it. I decided to look at your blog and there it is. Do you want to do this as a super saturday class? We are gathering ideas right now. It's going to be October 20th.
Let me know...

Crazymamaof6 said...

way cute! your mom is so talented and neat to do this for you! very fun!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

okay i have been trying to figure out how to do something like this forever...i LOVE it! how did your mom do it? I really want to do something like this.

dan and ashley said...

SSOOO cute! love mama lamb!

Crystal said...

LOVE it, Lizzy. How wonderful to have such a creative (and thoughtful) Mom!

The Riggs Family said...

Thanks for getting back with me. That is fine, I understand. Do you have something you could teach for our Super Saturday? We are trying to get a few of you talented girls to teach classes, if you are up to it let me know.