Monday, July 23, 2007

First Pony

This is the day I have been waiting for ever since Londee was born. PONYTAILS!!! It's just a little pony, but its a pony! Now maybe my primary kids will stop asking, "why does HE have a dress on?"

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

cutie! love her pony! be careful though, i balded one of mine and started putting a pony in every day as soon as i could and then, she started loosing it. and had bald spots. bummer. i had to wait a long time until we could do it again! she is a cutie!

annie said...

that face is to die for! she's the cutest!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh Liz! She is SO cute! I'm just so happy for you guys- that life is finally calming down! I LOVE the ponytail... and she actually has a mom who will DO her hair! Ü

snsrose said...

dang she is so cute, I wish you lived here.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

London is so cute. I say that every time and everytime I mean it! Next Monday lets plan a fun day so we have something to look forward to. What do you think? Is it a plan? Maybe we can go hang out with Tiffany and paint her toes or something!