That's cool...I didn't know Chris was into Harry Potter... are you?And London's hair is getting so long!
Tell him Dan will need to borrow his book while we are there!
We haven't gotten HP yet so guess what Tom's reading????? Twilight!!! I'll let you know what he thinks.
I picked mine up at 12:27 am saturday. and finished HP today! love it! sad it is over!
Liz, I'm reading Twilight now and I am really liking it, thanks for letting me borrow it. Suzanne
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's cool...I didn't know Chris was into Harry Potter... are you?
And London's hair is getting so long!
Tell him Dan will need to borrow his book while we are there!
We haven't gotten HP yet so guess what Tom's reading????? Twilight!!! I'll let you know what he thinks.
I picked mine up at 12:27 am saturday. and finished HP today! love it! sad it is over!
Liz, I'm reading Twilight now and I am really liking it, thanks for letting me borrow it. Suzanne
Post a Comment