Sunday, June 17, 2007

Who is my Dad?

To my Mom he is a HOT TAMALE
I think I heard her call him "SUGAR BABIE"
She thinks that the day she married him was a WHATCHAMACALLIT...
BIG PAYDAY!!!
I know for sure that he is not a NERD
and for sure he's no RUNT
In fact, he's our KINGSIZE GIANT LIFESAVER!!!
He's GOOD & PLENTY OF FUN!
Having him for a Dad is a BIG TIME SCOR for Mommy and me.
We love him & wouldn't trade him for 100 GRAND or anything!
I love you daddy!
London

4 comments:

snsrose said...

Liz,
How cute is that, did you come up with that? You are awesome!!!

Babbel Family said...

Cute!

Crazymamaof6 said...

cute and so fun!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

oh my cute! I bet he LOVED it. What a great present. I might have to steal that one someday!