Saturday, June 09, 2007

BIG MOMENT and a good day!




Today has been a good day. I have seen London roll over one time, but it was a long time ago. Her neurologist has asked over and over if she is rolling-so just one day after her most serious seizure to date she is rolling all over the place. It's a good day!

side note-London had her 10Th seizure yesterday. Chris was boarding a plane when i called him-he came right home to be with us. I feel bad he missed a kayaking trip with his friends, but so happy he was here with us (we needed him). We started her medication yesterday so we hope that was the last seizure we will have to go through. She has her MRI scheduled for Thursday. Thank you to everyone who has given their support. Your phone calls and emails have been so wonderful during this hard time. Thanks to Mom and Dad for all that you have done. I couldn't have made it through yesterday w/o you :)

3 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

good luck with the MRI. I'm sure with London's good luck history everything will turn out great! I'll be thinking of you guys! Thanks for hanging out with us today in nursery. It made the time go buy quicker!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i hope all is going well. i'm hoping no news is good news on your blog.
and your baby is doing better on her meds. poor thing she looks like such
sweetie!

Porter Family said...

What a cute roller!!! That's so fun that she's getting so big!