Agnes,Sarah, Kate Kate Sarah Agnes taking London's pacifier She really liked that pacifier!!! London got invited to her first "princess" Birthday party! Her friends Agnes, Kate and Sarah all turned 1!!! We had SOOOOOO much fun!!
I have been a little behind in reading all my favorite blogs. I love your posts. Love the flip-flops, princess party and mothers day. London is getting so big! You'll have to come with Chris next time. My girls ask every week if he's comming over. It would be fun if you came too!
That is so cool that there are babies London's age to play with and have pretty princess parties. She is getting more hair too. How cool. We love your blog Lizzy!
4 comments:
SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!!!!!! That make me laugh so hard. How fun for you and her!!! She is so dang cute!!!Suzanne
I have been a little behind in reading all my favorite blogs. I love your posts. Love the flip-flops, princess party and mothers day. London is getting so big! You'll have to come with Chris next time. My girls ask every week if he's comming over. It would be fun if you came too!
That is so cool that there are babies London's age to play with and have pretty princess parties. She is getting more hair too. How cool. We love your blog Lizzy!
Post a Comment