
London and Chris came to support us even though they had to get up at 6:20am on a Sat.
Sarah and Davis Larson cheering on their Mom and Grandpa
I was so excited to see that finish line!!!My running partner/friend Tiffany Larson and I have been running for a couple months now. We decided to run a 5K today and we had a blast. My goals were to run the whole thing and finish under 30 minutes...We did both! I know that 3.1 miles doesn't seem like a big deal to most people, but I am pretty proud of myself...I did just have a baby 6 months ago! Good Job Tiff thanks for pushing me:)
5 comments:
Holy Cow Liz, I'm so dang proud of you!! That is amazing to be able to get out of bed by 6:00 am let alone run a freaking race!! GOOD JOB!!!
Suzanne
That is awesome, I hope you got a shirt for that!
Oh i made sure i got a shirt!
Great job Lizzy! You are super mom and in AMAZING shape just 6 months later! Keep up the good work!
wow, that's so awesome that you did that! Good for you!
Post a Comment