Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Major breakthrough!


This has been the best week! London has always slept through the night, but wouldn't go down until 11or 12. Chris and I have felt differently about letting her cry herself to sleep, i think its OK, but it just breaks his heart. So a few nights ago Chris was gone-I decided that tonight was the night that she was going to bed at 7:30pm. My sister Sarah talked me through it, and it wasn't too bad, only cried for an hour. By the time Chris got home she was sound asleep and stayed asleep for 12 FULL hours!! The next day i went to a new DR and he agreed with ME and he told me that she was fussy because she needed MORE sleep. Chris is now on board! So that's why this has been the best week-London in bed by 8- I get to read, paint my toe nails, pretty much do whatever the crap i want! She is soooooo much happier Yea!! Life is good-now she doesn't even cry for naps or bedtime. Why did it take me 6 months to figure this out?
This picture is London with her 2 stuffed animals-she is so funny, she has to have 2 so as she turns she still feels them on her face. If they get away from her she is not a happy girl. Man she is hard to please, i don't know why people say she is just like her Mom :)- is that how it goes if they look like their Dad people think well, I'll make her feel better and tell her she has your personality? It's ok I'll take it any day :)

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

I am so glad she is doing better. There is nothing better than a happy baby. Keep up the good work!

snsrose said...

She has been such a happy baby but Liz can't do anything something about a SCHEDULE!! JK!!

Sage Pierce said...

Liz,
I LOVE looking at your blog! I am a total dork and had some "passsword difficuties" for a while, so I couldn't post comments...not anymore! :) London is SO beautiful! I love that she likes to feel her stuffed animals against her face. Porter does that too. I can't wait to get all of these kids together one day! By the way, you look awesome (of course!). Congrats on the run! -Sage

Webb Family said...

Hi, I'm Cara's friend. What a cute family! I have four kiddos and have learned that letting them cry is so good for them. It's hard at first and for some reason extra hard on the dads but let me tell you it will help them even when they are 8 and so on! Good luck!