Friday, March 23, 2007

Where's Mom?





Behind the camera! That's right I am the lady behind the scenes, and I wouldn't have it any other way. London and I get to spend so much one on one time together during the day, and I have many "mental pictures" of our time together. I loved this picture, they must have been pretty pooped from a long day of hard work and play

3 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

This is always how it is for me to, but I would much rather have pictures of the memories then wait for someone to take a picture with me in it! She is growing up and is so cute! It may be nice to see a picture of you on here though!

Babbel Family said...

That picture is classic!

Sage Pierce said...

Liz,
I LOVE your blog spot! It is so fun to see pictures of London, and you and Chris. London is SO beautiful, and I know you guys are the best parents ever. Keep'em comin!:)
-Sage