Welcome the newest Rigby's
(top)
Hazel Elan Rigby
March 28, 2007
12:54 am
6 lbs. 1 oz.
17-1/2 inches
Hazel Elan Rigby
March 28, 2007
12:54 am
6 lbs. 1 oz.
17-1/2 inches
(Dave and Annie)
(bottom)
Gabriela Lien Rigby
Born March 27, 5:15 PM
7 lb 3 oz
19"
(Jim and Becky)
Gabriela Lien Rigby
Born March 27, 5:15 PM
7 lb 3 oz
19"
(Jim and Becky)
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family! So many babies! So many cousins for London to play with :)
1 comment:
I am oh so jealous of this! The nearest cousing to Broc on my side of the family is in Kindergarten. He still loves to play with the older kids, but sometimes I wish I had a friend or family memeber who would just have a child his age! You will have so much fun!
Post a Comment