We decided (really Chris decided) that we needed to see everything Vegas had to offer on our trip out to Utah(family friendly of course). We stopped on our way there and on our way home.
They were exposed to real live strippers in our hotel, homeless men in the elevator, and many stares from random strangers. Apparently its weird to drag 4 kids under 5 through the Vegas strip?!? and I guess its super weird to show your kids the Bellagio water show at 1 am?!?
We did get a lot of stares and lots of comments, but we had fun the kids had fun!
The highlights from Vegas were
M&M factory
bowling ally in hotel
aquarium in bass pro shop
botanical gardens in the bellagio hotel
Wildlife habitat at the Flamingo hotel
Bellagio water show- actually they hated that maybe because it was 1 am!
and of course IHOP which has now become their favorite place on earth!
I am proud of my traveling kids! They were amazing. I personally want to thank Apple computers-without the ipad, itouch and iphone i think 12 hrs in the car could have been very very bad!




No comments:
Post a Comment