Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Halloween '11






Halloween came and went- THANK GOODNESS! I know I'm a poor sport because i think Halloween is just lame! Its fun for the kids though so I just smile and go with it for their sake.
But to me its...
Too much candy!
Too many tears over costumes they wanted, we payed for, they refused to wear!
Too many school activities, snacks, parties and all at the same time!
Maybe it has something to do with me being 9 months pregnant?!? Not sure just glad its over!
My kids did end up looking cute though I must say and our wards trunk-or-treat was the best one I have ever been to. So fun!


2 comments:

Jenifer said...

I'm so glad you said this. This is exactly how I feel, but when I say it out loud, I get funny looks from other moms. I hate spending money on all this silly stuff. But, you are right. It's wort it when you see their smiles.

Babbel Family said...

AGREE!!!