Thursday, October 06, 2011

Five

London finally turned 5! I say finally because she has been talking about it for a long long time! We had a fun little birthday party for her at JoAnn's and all the kids got to do a craft! It was a pretty easy birthday this year, but still so fun!
I was in Utah for my nieces wedding and flew in just in the nick of time.
I got the cute Apron's at Hobby Lobby, sewed some rick rack on them and then had my sister put their name on them. I thought they turned out cute! Thank you so much Sarah!!
London's apron had a ruffle and my sister added the princess crown to make her feel more special and she loved it!
These little girls are so cute!

Living on the farm we have discovered 4 wheelers are a must! We got a really good deal on 2 of them from our good friend and the kids have been in heaven. And actually i think I am having more fun then everyone! I love taking the kids for rides!
Here London is in all her cute pick gear!

London is the joy of our lives! She is a very responsible little girl and always looking out for others! She loves school and having play dates with friends! She loves all things arts and crafts! She also loves books and is excited she is learning how to read. She is also a GREAT big sister!
We love you Londee lou!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy birthday, London!