Saturday, August 06, 2011

Before and After- Washer and Dryer


After returning this summer from 3 weeks of straight vacation and loads and loads of laundry we were welcomed with a washer that was donzo! Mind you our washer was a hand-me down and was broke when we got it. Chris somehow put it in a million pieces on the living room floor and got it working. That hand-me-down lasted 6 years(which I am so grateful). I guess whatever was broken just couldn't be fixed again.
It was time to upgrade and I was super happy about it. I have been dreaming about a front loader washer and dryer for a few years now.
Now we had an excuse-it was time!
Unfortunately the stands they go on were an extra $400 and although I wanted them really bad i knew it wasn't a must. After a few days of using our new machines I hurt my back and was regretting not getting the stands. I mentioned it to Chris and next thing I knew he had built me a stand with scraps from his work supplies. I love it! Its the perfect height and can store 3 laundry baskets underneath. It literally has changed everything about our small laundry room.
Its stays clean and organized and I am so thrilled!

I think i need to start a tally of all the money my husband saves us. I am so lucky!
(here are the after pictures- I didn't take any before sorry!



And here is just a glimpse as to why I am grateful for our new washer and dryer.
Farm life=lots and lots of change of clothes.
Clearly Everett hasn't mastered peeing in the back yard!






Thank you whirl pool you have made my world spin again!

No comments: