Its been decided...
MY KIDS NEED TO START DOING THEIR PART!!
I am pretty sure I am the only one in my house who cares about keeping it clean.
I LOVE a clean house and THEY love to mess it up!
Now that I am a full time mommy (Did I ever mention how I retired from doing hair!?! Well I did! I love being a full time Mom/wife and I am doing a much better job now that I am no longer working. It was super hard to give up, but right now my kids and husband need to come first). I figured if I am" just" a full time Mom/wife then I am going to be the BEST Mom/wife I can be.
Its time to get my house in order!!
"Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing"
Doctrine and Covenants 88:119
First order of business...
Chore jar! I wish I could take credit for this one, but I can't!
Don't you love creative people who come up with awesome ideas you can just copy?!?
Here it is! I love it and I am super excited to get the kids working (there are even some for the husbands!)

Supplies
Super easy, but I am not going lie-pretty time consuming. I waited until kids went to bed and husband turned on PBS.
I printed mine on card stock and I painted sticks which you don't have to do, but I liked the way it looked.
You can to make this, too! I found it here
2 comments:
I love and have every intention of copying!!!! So cool.
I love this Lizzy. I am so doing this!
Post a Comment