I have so many exciting projects going on right now(i think I might be nesting). Mostly before and after things. I am completely re-doing our master bedroom-well actually I have never really done much with our master bedroom so its fun to be able to experiment with a few things. I'll post pictures of that when I am completely done, but here is a sneak peak of my cedar chest I re-did. I LOVE it! I think there might be a rule saying you shouldn't "re-do" cedar, but I really don't care. I hated the color and wanted to enjoy it for many more years to come. I didn't touch the inside just made the outside more appealing. And get this...It cost a total of $15 (including fabric). i also kept the hardware just used a spray paint to make the color I wanted. GOTA LOVE THAT!!
Let me know what you think
-Before-
Fabric top before (its 11 years old so old and dirty)

Before- my parents gave it to me before i got married I am so glad I have it. It holds all our special items.
After- new fabric top (orange and cream=love)
Not the best pictures but gives you an idea.
It makes me feel happier and brighter inside.
Stay turned for more before and after's and don't worry they aren't all "white" re do's- although we all know those are my favorite.
Still to come...
New master bedroom (well... turning old into new again)
entry table- think gold!
new baby's room- going black and pink
Laundry room stand made by Chris for our new washer and dryer- I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!
come back for more updates
2 comments:
I love it so much, I wish you would come do mine, I'm nervous!!
love the fabric!!! good job!!!
Post a Comment