Somehow I got the same calling in our new ward( RS meeting coordinator). Its all good because its fun!
This month we did something really fun. While the boys were off on Fathers and Sons (although Chris was off to a rock climbing training all weekend and DIDN'T take the boys so lucky me I had all 3 kids) We had a "girls night" for all the girls/women. It turned out super cute. We had yummy pizza and chocolate fountain for desert-YUMMY! The little girls got to paint nails and watch Tangled and we had a sweet lesson that was given. It was from Elder Uchtdorf talk. See his quote below. It was a fun night and I was glad to be apart of it.
( i made this 5x7 quote from photoshop)

I am so mad I didn't bring my real camera. I don't think you can tell how cute the center pieces turned out. I made the Martha Stewart Pom poms then a 7x7x7 boy with ribbon. Then I took cute wrapping paper and made squares for the center pieces to go on.


Lisa and her daughter made the cute background for the quotes which turned out to be a HUGE hit! All the supplies we donated from a lady in our ward.
No comments:
Post a Comment