Monday, March 28, 2011

Before and after- a tad bit funky






Remember when i did this before and after?

I was in the mood for something a tad bit more funky. If you can't get funky in a salon not sure where you can.

I got the color idea from my cute wallet-don't you think its cute? Its from Target

anywhoo-We took it into home depot to have them match the color. You can't tell from the pictures but they are very close to the same color. I was thrilled with the way the color turned out. The knobs came from Anthropology- don't you just love the elephants? I got them on clearance. i was so happy i almost cried!

so for real what do you think?

Its making me want to go a little bit more bold with some other pieces- like my to die for coffee table find that i got on craigslist last week. (I'll post picture soon)

ps pictures don't do it justice. much better in person!



4 comments:

Owens, LandM said...

Oh SO cute - can't wait to come 'visit' you in your studio!!

Babbel Family said...

What happened to my comment I left yesterday???
I LOVE this Lizzy, totally am in love with it. I wish I could hire you just to find me crap along the curbside and make it look awesome like this. You truly, have a gift...it's amazing!!!

snsrose said...

I agree with Sarah. You have an amazing talent finding loads of crap and turning them into amazing treasures! Now please just come through my house and turn my "stuff" into something fun!!

Mallory said...

*speechless* seriously. Saying I love it is an understatement. We need to go to Anthro together one day!! I love their knobs!! great job!! Can you find me a desk on Craigslist and redo it for me? That would be awesome!