We lived in our house for 5 years almost to the day. Our sale is still pending, but I feel like we have said our good bye's.
All 3 babies were born in this house. I feel like I did most of my growing up there as well.
My favorite thing about the house was our tree in the front yard.
When we moved in 5 years ago it was tiny and had to be held up by two post. In bad weather it would blow over. Now you look at it and its huge! Not only that, but its a beautiful tree. It was the only one like it on our street. This year it was just beautiful! The kids loved playing in the falling leaves with all the neighbor kids. I'm sure we will drive by it next year at this time just so we can see the color it turns (we don't get a ton of color in AZ and we will take it where we can)



Good bye house on Tulsa-we will miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment