Everett has this obsession with Thomas the train. Every morning when he wakes up he says, "Thomas the train". It was also his first sentence so of course we think its so cute. Anyway, we are able to watch it on netflix anytime he wants, but for his birthday I wanted to get him some actual train stuff. I have been researching, asking friends, searching craigslist etc. We were able to find a bunch of trains for a way good deal, but the table and tracks were still too expensive. On Monday i was doing my client, Jill's hair (who has all boys). She said she was getting rid of a bunch of toys. I asked if she has any Thomas the train stuff-The next day she showed up with this (below). I almost started to cry. I will be doing her hair for free the next time for sure :)
Thank you Jill!!
I can't even describe how much Everett loves it!!! below are some pictures to give you an idea.
1pm- happy birthday Everett!!
2AM- This is NO joke i swear. At 2 am i heard something so I went to check on it. It was Everett playing with his trains AT 2AM!! i ran for my phone to take a pictures. The bad thing was he wouldn't go back down until 5am. It was a rough night!!
8am-bedhead and all. He didn't want to come down for breakfast.
could there be anything more cute then a 2 year old boy playing with trains?!?


1 comment:
Oh my word, that is hilarious!
Post a Comment