I have been wanting to re-do our kitchen table for a very long time. Finally its done and I think I like it.
We had our good friend, Brad make us a new bench for the table and it has changed our lives completely (plus they traded for hair cuts)
Chris told me my solution for everything is to, "paint it white". I have said it before and I will say it again...lighter and brighter make me happy!!
Chris told me my solution for everything is to, "paint it white". I have said it before and I will say it again...lighter and brighter make me happy!!
After
2 comments:
You have been busy Lizzy! I love it!! I did that a few years ago, but in black, now I'm thinking the white looks so crisp and clean! Looks like it's time to get out my brushes again.
seriously.....everything is better painted white! I'm with you 100% It looks fantastic!
Post a Comment