We celebrated by taking a dip in the pool, he loves the pool!
We just love our little (BiG) Wes!
He is seconds away from crawling and his two top teeth are about to make an appearance.
He is such a happy kid! My sister told me he looks like the "Gerber" baby, but I think he looks like our baby. I am in LOVE with him, aren't you?!?
(seizure update- unfortunately Weston continued to have seizures on the medication the Dr first gave us. He even gave his Dad a scare and had 3 while i was away running my marathon
--he didn't like that! He had another one on our way to California that put me on edge our whole vacation (i am just not myself when my kids are going through this, It breaks my heart! )After talking with the Dr we changed up his meds and he has gone almost 2 weeks without another one (thank goodness). We are crossing our fingers that they are now in the past. Aside from the seizures he is a happy healthy little boy.)
--he didn't like that! He had another one on our way to California that put me on edge our whole vacation (i am just not myself when my kids are going through this, It breaks my heart! )After talking with the Dr we changed up his meds and he has gone almost 2 weeks without another one (thank goodness). We are crossing our fingers that they are now in the past. Aside from the seizures he is a happy healthy little boy.)

4 comments:
Now that is one cute kid!
I cannot believe how cute your kids are! London is so pretty and those little boys are darling! You and Chris look great too!
I CANNOT believe you ran a marathon. I could NEVER do that. Great job Liz, you are an amazing person.
Little Weston is just adorable...so happy!
That is a lot of weight on your shoulders. I pray all will go well with Weston. His little bottom teeth are so cute. Thanks for the encouragement to keep running and the tips during our Cali vacation. You are awsome Lizzy!
Post a Comment