I love it!
This is the first 7 kids in my family (I am number 10 and not pictured)
I am amazed by my Mom everyday- especially now that I have my own kids and know how hard it is.
I LOVED coming from a big family; I loved every bit of my childhood!!
Looking at this picture makes me realize how worth it is to have siblings so close in age (if its possible). I am so glad my kids will have each other. Its hard right now, but I know it will be worth it.
ps. we will not be having 10 kids, I pray we get to half that. How my Mom had 10 kids in 13 years and all before the age of 34 I have have no idea.

2 comments:
So true, Liz. It is hard, but it is worth it. And I think being close in age will help them be closer friends.
I am surprised our mother's can still form coherent sentences! Actually, sometimes when they talk to each other, I think they have their own language.
Mother's are amazing!! Your kids will say the same things about you, just wait!
Post a Comment