My boys!
For weeks London has been asking for a machine gun. I am glad she was happy with a Nerf gun instead
We have been in NEED of outdoor activities for the kids, so this was more for me then it was for them. The kids were excited to see Santa left them a tramp and a swing set for Christmas.
We actually didn't show them their new toys until all the other gifts were unwrapped and played with. Breakfast was also served first. It was fun and made Christmas morning last just a tad longer. It was a good Christmas!
This tramp is AWESOME! i wasn't ready for a full size tramp. I really wanted to be able to send them outside without having to be there every second. Its 2ft off the ground and 8 ft round- Holds up to 200lbs. Its PERFECT!! and they love it! perfect for toddlers!
3 comments:
What a cute trampoline! I think I need to look into one...I'm too big a worry wart to get a full sized one! :) Glad you had such a great Christmas. And a very belated congratulations for your sweet new baby boy. You guys make the cutest kiddies!
How fun! That is a great idea with the tramp. I can't believe how big London is getting and how darling all your kiddos are. So sweet! Miss you guys lots :)
super cute! my had that nerf gun... are you tired of it yet?! the noise it makes drives me NUTS! i made it an outside toy shortly after we got it!LOL
Post a Comment