In loving memory
Jim (Dad) Rigby

Jim/Dad was the life of the party and we are going to miss him so much! Our hearts are sad but so full of love. We are happy he doesn't have to suffer anymore and he gets the new body that he has been wanting.
He was and always will be Chris's hero.
We love you Papa!
3 comments:
Oh so sweet and so sad. I am sorry for your loss. Give Chris a big hug for me. It is so great to know that this isn't the end and that you will be with him again as an eternal family.
Sounds like he was amazing, and well respected. Sorry for your loss. I'm thinking of you!
I am so sorry to hear about your families loss. I'm glad that you guys have a great perspective about loosing Chris's dad, thank goodness for the gospel which brings so much hope, peace and comfort. My thoughts are with your sweet family.
Post a Comment