Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Mail


Let me just start off by saying I LOVE valentines day!


Today I hosted London's playgroup and I was so happy it fell near V-day! Because lets just face it, this playgroup thing is more fun for me anyway. Today's color was PINK...can you tell??


First we made Valentine's (for daddy). Then came snack time-Pink cotton candy pudding (yummy),pink strawberry cupcakes (extra yummy) and pink lemonade (extra extra yummy). The girls had a fun time and so did I ;)




I got the mail boxes at Target in the dollar bin-then had my sister send me the vinyl to spice them up! Thank you Sarah!



This is the table we cut the legs off to make it a perfect fit for the kids! I love it! I plan on painting the legs apple red soon. Here the girls are making valentine's. It was a super cute day!



3 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Those turned out super cute!

Erin said...

You went all out. Kate had a fun time. Jack was jealous of the mailbox, it is too cute.

Lori said...

I think we need to do an adult play group! (or is that what the running is?? :) Looks like fun. I LOVE the mailboxes! How come I never come across anything good at the $1 bins at Target?