Saturday, January 31, 2009

London's Run (Half Marathon)

Today was so fun! I know running doesn't sound fun to a lot of people, and 5 years ago I would have said the same thing. But, I love it! I love that I get to have some "me" time. I love being outside and seeing all the beauty that comes with the desert, and I love running with my friends. I haven't really set goals for myself since the baby-just to finish. Today's run I did the 13.1 miles in 2hrs 1 minute. Now looking back I wish I would have pushed harder to get under 2 hours-next time...






My SIL, Nicole came to town to run with we, had a good time. Good Job Nicole! Thanks for coming :)




London cheering me on- "run mommy run!!" she says!




My girls! I can't tell you enough how much I love running with these girls. I would never be able to do this training business with out them. They are amazing women!! (Me,Olivier, Lori, Megan, Heather) -For some reason Alice and Sonia weren't around for pictures-sorry guys I tried to find you :( (We missed you Tiff and Amy)
While we ran London did this (above) and Rett did this (below)

Major Thanks to Chris who is always there to support me and help with the kids.

5 comments:

mason and ashley schmutz said...

Your children are beautiful! Oh, I miss you guys! I hope all is well!

Anna Marks said...

Good Job Lizzy!! You inspire me! Two more weeks and then I'm back on the treadmill. I'm hoping to love it like you do someday.

Amanda said...

That is so great! You should be very happy with your time. I am proud of you! It's a big deal to run that far!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You guys are awesome!!!! I am so impressed with you guys and how FAR you can run!!!! And you look so good after - bonus!

top knot extensions said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such an acomplishment!