Monday, December 15, 2008

Ode to Susie-Q

Everyone needs one of these...


No, that's not our house keeper (although i would love one of those) That is my sister, Suzanne. YES! and that is her scrubbing my kitchen floors. She called me on a Wed saying she was flying in on Sunday to basically to be at my beck and call, and all I had to do in return was do her hair. Done! Where do I sign?!? Seriously people she was amazing! She taught me a new and better way to making wheat bread, white bread, rolls, cinnamon rolls, stuffed crust pizza, you name it we made it!! Triple was stoked about all the yummy food we made! What's even better is i seriously know how to do it myself now. We even used the wheat grinder, A WHEAT GRINDER PEOPLE!! Martha Stewart watch out! She also organized my pantry, watched the 2 little ones so i could go to the Dr's and so I could take a few extra hair appts. I hope someday day I will be able to repay her, because a day in the salon is not payment enough for all the help she gave me in those 3 days. I am grateful, I am blessed, I am ecstatic about my clean floors! Everyone needs a sister like mine :) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

On a side note her hair looked fab!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, bring her this way :) I don't do hair, but I'm sure I could come up with something... anything... :)

Anna Marks said...

That is so nice!! Suzanne you are the greatest!! Lizzy, I'm sure you'll find a way to help her out! Sisters are the best!!

Erin said...

Lucky girl! Where can I get a sister like that?

snsrose said...

Liz,
You can go a head now and delete that picture! I'm glad I came I had a good time.

Jon Lefrandt said...

Lizzy-
I was just looking at your blog today randomly. Your kids are so adorable and that outfit of Rett's on his blessing day is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Looks like you're doing well...so glad.

Ash

P.S. We call my little Lily "La La" too.

Jenifer said...

LUCKY!!! What a great sister! Both of you! Your house looked fabulous last night!

Hall Family said...

Hey i went private, email me so I can add you its Karolinagurl20@yahoo.com

top knot extensions said...

That is so nice of her!!