Thursday, November 06, 2008

In love

I never thought I could love another child like I do Londee
I never thought I would have feelings for another boy like I do Chris

Guess I was wrong.



Just looking at these pictures brings tears to my eyes. I love this little guy so much. He is the best baby (during the day) He smiles like crazy. He lets Londee do whatever she wants to him. She LOVES him! Oh, how he melts my heart. Thank you little Retty Boy for coming into our lives. (pictures taken with blackberry)

3 comments:

Okey's said...

Hey Liz, he has such a cute smile! And London is such a big girl. I hope you are hanging in there and that your weeks are only getting better. xoxo, jana

Jenifer said...

Kids do amazing things to our hearts, don't they? He's adorable!

snsrose said...

Oh my gosh Lis, He is so dang cute!