We made it home Thursday...it feels really good to be home!
Everything went really well, and Everett is doing amazing.
I am still recovering from the surgery but this time around is like night and day from previous c-section. I think my Dr is absolutely amazing!!
We feel so blessed and look at these two little kids in amazement-we are just so happy!!
London has warmed up to her baby brother, but because she is such a light sleeper we are dealing with two kids at night (thank goodness Chris is such a big help)
Life is good...
Gunner and Rett
London giving loves
and telling us where his eyes are
It was really was just Rett and I in the hospital-Chris was working and my Mom was with London so I got lots of time with my new little guy. I was in heaven!
10 comments:
So cute! I would like to know what the fascination with the "eye's" is. All my toddlers have done that to the new baby, it makes me so nervous!! Congrats on a beautiful little baby boy!!
LIZ!!! what a gorgeous baby boy!! congrats and im glad all went well and you are home. (i love the blankets)
Congrats! What a cute little boy! I am so happy for you and glad to hear all went well. It is fun to watch siblings interact and switch between adoring love to jealosy/curiosity. Enjoy. Let me know if you need anything :)
He's so beautiful! I love his eyes and hair and chunky little cheeks. I'm so glad you guys are home and recovering. Let me know if you need help - really and truly, I will be there if you need it. Oh, and I think Rett looks like Chris , but in a different way than London does, if that makes sense. We miss you guys! Enjoy that baby boy!
Wow he is beautiful! I think we may have to make a trip to Az so we can hug and kiss that boy! Hope you are feeling good.
i love his blanket.
oh...i hope you can sleep! somehow, they make it ok for us to survive on no sleep, huh! they're just so precious, it's like you don't mind spending every second of the day awake with them!
can we bring dinner???
Yea! Congrats on that sweet baby boy. I'm so excited for you and your family. He is so cute, you forget how little they are! Try and get some sleep. :)
OMG Lizzy! He is soooo beautiful! Strapping too, I think he'll be a football player, I can just see it! ;) Congrats and thank heavens everything went well and you and Rett are healthy. Love the name btw! Hope you'll get some sleep in the next few days? Yeah, probably not. I'm sad b/c I have to go to someone else this week for my hair. I'm scared, but hopefully I'll have my FAVORITE hairdresser back? E-mail me when you're making appts! Congrats again!
Penny
Congrats! I love the name and he is just the cutest little guy around! Isn't it so fun having a little baby to snuggle and cuddle?! I am just eating it up!
he is DARLING! congrats on having such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment