Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He's Here!

Please Welcome...
Everett Christopher
Born Sept 9,2008
8lbs 7oz 21.5 in
We are so happy to add this little stud muffin to our family. He is just perfect and we just love him so much already. Both Mom and baby are doing well.

Chris and I waiting to go in for the c-section. Chris was making me laugh and calming my nerves.

Everett is so calm! Even after he was pulled out he hardly made a peep

Mom getting to see London for the first time-London seeing Everett for the first time.
Yes, London has no shirt on in the hospital... took about 5 minutes before she ruined it-That's London for you :)



I am not sure who our little Rett looks like, but he sure is cute!! So far he has been an amazing baby and he just melts his Mom's heart


London's shirt might say " I love Everett", but I am not so sure she does...Lets just say she might have some issues for awhile!



Everett is a family name. He is named after my great Grandfather and my uncle. The moment he was born I knew we picked the right name-He just looks like a little Rett to me. We just love him so much and feel blessed to have such a happy healthy baby.

29 comments:

annie said...

Yay! I love him already! I can't wait to see him. What a love! Congratulations!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

He is beautiful!! Congrats!!
You are amazing I never seen a new mother look that good!! Please let me know if you need anything!

:)

Karen said...

HOW EXCITING! Congratulations you guys! I really am so excited for you both (three)! Seeing this made me REALLY excited to have mine.

He is so cute! I agree he looks like a Rett :)

Jayne Layne said...

WOOPS! I was logged in under my mom....

HOW EXCITING! Congratulations you guys! I really am so excited for you both (three)! Seeing this made me REALLY excited to have mine.

He is so cute! I agree he looks like a Rett :)

Babbel Family said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him!

Amanda said...

OH he is so cute! There is nothing in this world like a new baby!

Michelle said...

Yippee!!!!!! Congrats!

Lauren said...

He is so cute! Congrats, Lizzy and Chris! I can't wait to see him and more of his cute pictures. London looks so cute, too. I'm sure that she'll be a great big sister! Lizzy, you look amazing as always. Loves...

Amy said...

Congrats! What a cutie!

Anna Marks said...

He is beautiful!! Good Job Lizzy. You are quick to get this up on your blog!! I'm impressed. Congrats!!

The Lamb's said...

Oh I want to kiss that new baby face so bad! He's precious. And I do see the possibility for red hair on that head - cute cute. Congratulations! We love you guys!

Okey's said...

Congrats to your family!!! I am so glad that you are both doing well. I love the name and he is adorable like the rest of his famliy! Love, Jana

Jenifer said...

Oh, he is just perfect! Those cheeks! Congrats to you all. And I hope you have a speedy recovery:)

Paige Hanks said...

Congratulations! Such a cute little guy and I can't wait to see him in person. Hope all continues going well Ü

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute

Shelly said...

yeah for new babies! I love him already. he is a chunker and I love it! you look great! You will have to let me know how this hospital was compared to the last. Hope your recovery goes well!

Also I think that he will keep his chill attitude, Chris is just like that, and what better than a son just like daddy!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you! He's a cutie. Colter has got some red in his hair too. It's in the genes. Have fun with your new baby.

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! He is beautiful. He looks so sweet I can't wait to see him!!! We hope you are recovering well and we love you!! It is so fun to have more cousins.

Erin said...

Congrats on Rett's arrival. He is darling!

snsrose said...

I love him and I LOVE his new name. Good job, can't wait to talk to you soon!

Sage Pierce said...

CONGRATULATIONS Liz and Chris!!!!! He is so dang cute- and man did you hide him well Liz!!! 8lbs 7 oz! :) You need to be treated pretty dang good for a while for that! :) Congratulations! :)

Tiffany said...

This is so wierd... I left a comment way earlier today, and now its not up! I guess its somewhere out there in cyberspace! ANYWAY... CONGRATS!!! He is DARLING!!! He is so BIG! Yikes, I'm glad they did take you early. Is that blond hair or red?? SO CUTE!!! I hope you both are doing well.

top knot extensions said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful! And I am so glad both of you are doing good!!!

Enjoy the Journey said...

HE IS SO CUTE! Liz, he is just so sweet! And I love his name... so super cute! Congrats on the new baby. Broc didn't quite love Britton for the first little bit, but now they are best little buds! It gets better.

Del Bianco Family said...

Congrats!!! I want to come by and see you. He is so adorable. Being just a newborn, he is quite the stud.

The Riggs Family said...

You look GREAT Lizzy, as always... your darling! Wishing you a speedy recovery.
He is so big and sooo CUTE, Congratulations to all of you!!!

sheri rog said...

yay! i am so happy you are all safe & healthy. he's just a handsome little guy! love him!

i think i saw you guys on your way to the hospital on tues? pulling out onto ray, in a blue suv? that was so fun to see you. (if it was you) Ü

i would love to bring dinner. let me know what you have!

congratulations, little rett! you've got a great family. (that's funny about london)

Marilyn's Blog said...

Dear Chris, Lizzie, London, and Baby Rhett,
I just love your web site! It is so exciting to see fresh baby pictures! He is beautiful! I love him already! He reminds me of all my newborn baby boys so much! Can't wait to see him and hold him and kiss his neck! NOtice all my exclamation points, I;m not excited or anything!! I am so grateful that all is well with you both, and for his safe arrival!! Kiss him and London for me. See you soon. Love Grandma Rigby

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

he's such a cutie!!! I'm so glad everything went well. And don't worry about London - she will get used to having a little brother soon!