Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Weird Guy"

The cable guy was here today fixing something the last cable guy broke, when London saw him out side she asked, "whosthat?" I then said," oh, some weird guy" and went on with my business. Fast forward 10 minutes when he walks in the door and London YELLS "WEIRD GUY!" right to his face. I was a tad embarrassed! I guess she is to a point where I need to watch what I say and really explain things. It amazes me how much she continues to talk everyday. She will pretty much repeat anything you ask her to. My favorite thing is when she stands at the top of the stairs and yells "CHRIS!!" then proceeds to give him orders (he doesn't think its very cute). We had her cute friends over Friday night and they had a ball. London gets so excited to have friends come play. All the kids had so much fun playing "Cariboo" especially the girls. I am so impressed with how polite they all are and wait their turn. We had a fun night!

10 comments:

Erin said...

We get so excited when London has her friends over to play too. I am so glad that they were good for you. Too funny that she orders Chris around. She is such a cute girl.

Tiffany said...

Okay, that's HILARIOUS- both that she called the cable guy "wierd guy" to his face AND that she orders Chris around... too funny!! I love that top picture of the girls- way to use the "rule of 3" (is that what it was called?) that we learned at our photography class... its such a cute picture!! AND, the really funny thing is that I don't think Davis had ever played Cariboo before, but we totally bought him that as one of his birthday presents (shhhh...) that night while he was at your house!! You'll have to tell me how much he liked it!Ü Thanks for watching them!! They love coming to play!!

Marie said...

That is so funny, you shouldn't be embarrased by her...she's adorable! My niece called my brother by his first name too, at first he thought it was cute but after it continued he didn't think it was so cute.
I think its hilarious!

Del Bianco Family said...

That is so way cute- "Wierd Guy." You guys are so much fun. I love looking at your blog. Kollin loves friends too. I need to get that Cariboo game.

sheri rog said...

I can't wait to hear some of the things that will come out of Olivia's mouth. She already jibber-jabber's alot, so when she is actually saying real words??? AHHH...I better get ready, huh?

So cute to see a group of friends. How fun for them. And what a cutie London is.

Jenifer said...

hahahahaha. It will get worse. NEVER swear in front of her. Take it from me:)

Sage Pierce said...

Seriously, have I said she is the cutest little girl ever?!! She is so smart and full of life! (Sounds just like her parents!)

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is all hilarious! love the stuff she says. watch out who you talk about too soon, or she'll start telling people things.

i have to call Lance "dad" since the kids have to call him what i call him. and all the aunts i call aunt __ since they can't grasp that one either. what's funny to my sisters and sister in laws is that i do it even when the kids aren't around. i'm a dork.

Jenifer said...

I didn't get your email...lubmachine78@yahoo.com

Jenifer said...

I didn't get the email again which is weird since I've gotten them from you before. I have the highest spam thingy on mine, so if it goes to junk mail I don't get it. If it wasn't so late I would just break down and call you! If I remember, I'll call you tomorrow.