Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hayden and London



We were able to have London's friend, Hayden over while his parents were playing in soccer game. It was so fun to have another little one around. He and London played like crazy and it was way cute to watch. I did realize I have nothing Boyish what so ever. I even had to wrap Hayden in a pink towel after his bath. I have a feeling our world is going to change pretty dramatically pretty soon. It was fun to have a boy around to mix things up though. I am getting so excited!! Thanks for letting him come play with us we had fun

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is SO FUN! how exciting to get boy stuff! and have both kinds of kids soon. they are too cute in the bath.

Jenifer said...

I always feel bad when boys are over here to play! Bring your own toys I guess.