Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lamb/Rigby Family Vacation


We just returned from our 2 week vacation. The first week was with my family (The Lamb Family) and the 2nd was with Chris's family (The Rigby family). Both families vacationed at the same beach(Oceanside,Ca) 3 doors down from each other. Normally we wouldn't go for 2 weeks, but because the reunions fell right by each other it made it nice to have so much time off. We had such a wonderful time and feel very refreshed and ready to get back to reality.
Both houses were amazing and beautiful not to mention HUGE, a great place for 2 HUGE families.
We are so blessed to have such amazing families and can't wait until the next time we get to all hang out again.
Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Love all the picture.. It looks & sounds like you all had a great time!! Oh how nice it would be to hang out on the beach for two weeks!!

Erin said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation. Wish I could have been hanging out on the beach rather than moving. Maybe next year.

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you're back!!! It seriously felt like you were gone for FOREVER!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Looking at all your pics made me so miss our last trip- we stayed right down the street from where you guys stayed! (BTW, thanks again for the tip of where to stay!) What a great thing to do as a big family thing... I'm going to have to start talking to my family about doing something like that!!

And yeah for your baby countdown being under 100 now!!
Tiffany Ü

Shelly said...

Hooray you are back! I cannot wait to play with you. It looks like a perfect spot where you stayed. i cannot wait to go to Cali. We almost headed down this past weekend, but we decided we are going in July instead. WE will talk soon!

sheri rog said...

this truly sounds like the perfect vacation!
glad you had fun!
loved all the beach shots!

Sage Pierce said...

That looks like so much fun! I always love hearing about your family reunions! You guys know how to so it right! :) London is getting so big, and is SO cute!

The Riggs Family said...

How neat to have 2 family vacations in one, sounds like you had a blast with both! I loved your pictures.
California is so much fun, we are going there mid August and hopefully most of the kids can come too.