Dinner and Movies with me (I was praying he didn't want to go see the Hulk-we wanted to rent instead) Thanks Larson's for watching London she loves it over there!
Saturday-swimming with just the 3 of us-then lunch. Followed by his all time favorite thing... golfing! It was too hot to do a round of golf so we went to the driving range and the little putting course and had a wonderful time. We then went to Water And Ice for a treat, then ended the night with more swimming.
I really do think Chris is an amazing Dad! I knew from the moment i brought him home to meet my family he would be an incredible father. All my nieces and nephews just adore him because he is just so much fun! The second London was born i fell so much more in love with him. The way he was running around the hospital said it all! I love that he has nothing to prove and doesn't hide or shy away from how he truly feels. He doesn't try to act tough or too cool-he is just him and I love it! Thanks for being such an amazing Dad!
Finally...
I am unpacked and back to a normal like (i just don't get why i can't live at the beach the rest of my life)
I am in my 3 trimester whoohoo!!
London is back on her sleeping schedule (I love schedule's)
Life is back to normal...what ever normal is!
3 comments:
Glad that you were able to celebrate finally! It sounds like Chris and my Joseph would get along great! :) Thanks for my hair. I love it and have received many compliments!
awesome fathers day idea. and so fun. whoohoo on being back to normal. and WHOOHOO for 3rd trimester!
It is funny how much Chris and Jon are alike. They are so easy going and the simplest things make them happy. Shopping for Jon is hard cause he really doesn't want anything, but on the other hand whatever I get him he is so grateful for.
Happy Father's Day Chris! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment