Lucky! Hey we saw Chris driving down the freeway today. It reminded us that we wanted to have you guys over so I went to call you and realized I don't have your number... haha. So when you get back we will have you guys over!
I loved Califnoria. You did a great job with us there. Thanks for planning the Lamb Family Reunion from start to finish. The condo was HUGE and nice, and it was a blast. Great time. thanks
3 comments:
Lucky! Hey we saw Chris driving down the freeway today. It reminded us that we wanted to have you guys over so I went to call you and realized I don't have your number... haha. So when you get back we will have you guys over!
I am so jealous!!!!
I loved Califnoria. You did a great job with us there. Thanks for planning the Lamb Family Reunion from start to finish. The condo was HUGE and nice, and it was a blast. Great time. thanks
Post a Comment