This was such a wonderful week. It was spring break here, and just because I don't have kids in school shouldn't mean we couldn't celebrate with a little time off. I cleared my schedule and took a WHOLE WEEK OFF! I was just needing some London time, and I have a feeling she needed some Mom time. I am so thankful to have such fun friends who plan such fun things for all the kids-it really was a wonderful week! Thanks everyone! Sorry for all the pictures I went a little overboard, like always :)
Our week:
Monday-shopping and hanging out with Grandma Lamb (London LOVES grandma time)
Tuesday-Scottsdale Train park
Tuesday-Scottsdale Train park

I was shocked London got scared-kinda nice to get a cuddle though ;)
Wed-shopping again-Last minute Easter Stuff
Thursday-Tumbleweed Park-Then Ashland Ranch Park for a fun picnic to see Nikki and her family -It was good to see you Nikki, we miss you! (I added it up, 5 hours that day of fun park time)


Thursday-Tumbleweed Park-Then Ashland Ranch Park for a fun picnic to see Nikki and her family -It was good to see you Nikki, we miss you! (I added it up, 5 hours that day of fun park time)
I think her shirt says it all :)
You can't tell by these pictures but it was way dark-so fun!
6 comments:
What a good mom you are to let London stick her egg in the cup all by herself. She is too cute!
You are such a great mom! I HATE coloring Easter Eggs! I HATE the mess! And look at London!! She is having a GREAT time!! I am very impressed and jealous of your mom skills :)
I'm sending my kids to your house next year, they beg and I just can't do it.
Fun week! I bet London took some big naps! BTW, she looked sooooo adorable today at church! I love her pigtails!
I too am very impressed at your momming skills! Ü It WAS a fun week- I'm glad you took it, you deserve it FOR SURE!!! I love that close up picture of London in the white shirt- PRECIOUS!!
WOW! you are the nicest mom ever! letter her dip eggs! i don't even let my big kids do it. much less Pierce who is the same age as London i think. WOW! so fun! and the cutest video! licked it! HA! so cute!
way fun week! and time off to do the park is SO fun!
Post a Comment