Monday, March 31, 2008

52 BP,The Weather

Week 13
This week I am so thankful for the beautiful weather. I must admit that it has taken some time to warm up to AZ, but I will say that having nice weather the majority of the year has been so nice and a HUGE blessing.
Case in point, going down the river... in March!
This weekend we had such wonderful weather we couldn't possibly stay inside. Friday we went to the Riparian Preserve in Gilbert and had a wonderful time. London loved all the ducks or,"QUACK QUACKS" as she likes to call them. She got to see them up close and personal, we got there just in time for feeding time :) I didn't get any pictures darn it!
Saturday was just so much fun! Chris wanted to do a section of the Salt River, so Londee and I dropped him off on one section and picked him up at another. During the time of waiting London and I played in the river and had a blast. I am shocked the cold water just doesn't phase kids. She was in pure heaven and I must admit that I was,too! To see so much joy on your child's face just brings so much joy to my heart. I love that she is making me want to be a kid all over again. I find my self doing the funniest/silly things, but I am loving every minute of it!!
When Chris met up with us he took London for a spin in his kayak-she loved it!
We are so thankful we had such great weather so we could enjoy so much fun family time out side.
I just love this little family of mine.
Ready set GO!!







9 comments:

Michelle said...

You are such a fun mom!!

Jenifer said...

London is so cute! I loved hearing her talk in church yesterday. I hope my kids didn't rile her up :]. They are in love with her! Looks like a great weekend. I am enjoying the weather too. They got 4 inches of snow in Salt Lake yesterday. yuck!

Marie said...

The weather has been absoutely gorgeous this past week! Amen to that blessing!!

Lori said...

How fun. I've also enjoyed being outside this week. I'm going to be so sad when the summer heat rolls around. :(

Jayne Layne said...

Super cute Liz. I wish I could say we have been enjoying the same weather! London is so cute, looks like you guys have a great time!

Sage Pierce said...

I love these pictures of London and Chris! She is the cutest little thing ever!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

What great pictures of London!!! She's going to love the outdoors as she grows up. That wter looks cold! Glad you had a great time - and great blessing!

sara said...

i am loving the weather too...so are all my kids - they can't get enough of being outside, you kind of need to stock up now before it is 100 and something degrees out there..that london girl is so cute!

snsrose said...

Those pictures are priceless!! What a fun day, we are very jealous, we wish could be there.