London absolutely loves the snow and she sure had a blast playing in it everyday. She would just stand by the front door in hopes that I would take her out. Utah people must be over the snow because we didn’t see another soul playing outside the whole time we were there. I got Rach to come out a couple times, but she pretty much thought we were crazy because she would say, “too cold!” and then go inside.
My Mom was a good sport and shoveled the drive way. I had a flashback watching her, and it just reminded me of growing up in Alpine.
The freak blizzard
I know it seems crazy that I would open the door to a blizzard and just let London have at it, but if you know London you know she just needs it. This child craves to be outside rain or shine... she wants out! She loves the cold weather and she loves to be wet! “When” it rains in AZ I always let her play in at least for a little bit. Hey, you only get to be young once right?!? I love her need for adventure and I never want to lose it!
1 comment:
Liz, you are so wonderful. Thanks again for all you did. We had a blast away from the snow. I do want copies of all the pictures. The kids had the best week ever. Thanks for takling such good care of them and making their week a very fun week.
Post a Comment