Monday, February 18, 2008

Skiing

Chris and I have been looking forward to going skiing for a long time. We went with my sister Ali and her family. Chris’s brother Doug also came and it was so good to spend some time with him. I hadn’t been skiing in awhile so it was very intimidating going with all these pro’s, but they were good to me and helped me have a good time. I had one bad run, but the rest of the time was a blast. My 8 yr old niece was so cute and would try to help and encourage me down the mountain. I loved hearing in her cute tiny voice, “Lizzy you are doing so good!” Ali’s kids are awesome at everything they do, but I have never seen kids that can ski like they can. I just love those kids! Thanks guys we had so much fun and can’t wait to go again.
Doug,Dallin,Ali,Cam,Audrey,me
The crazy and HARD hike Chris took us on
yep, that's me!


No comments: