This is a big reason why I love blogging-I have such fun blogging friends :)
Big girl now...
(no longer the high chair) I realized just how old she is getting. She is actually doing so good with her eating, and her messes are getting less and less. She is also the best eater and will pretty much eat anything you give her. She will also say mmmmmmmmm after every bite...I love it! Dinner time is my favorite time of the day!

13 comments:
Oh my gosh she is getting so big. She is so cute! I wish my kids actually ate their dinner and said mmmmmmmmmmm. Dinner is the worst time of the day at my house, my kids make so mad.
she's such a sweetie!! i love it! her smile just melts me!
You are sooo lucky to have a good eater. My kids complain about dinner constantly. She's a cutie!
you are so welcome. I love that Chris has dinner and the huge brownie on his plate all at the same time. Funny!
Ah. Can London come play and teach Lyndee how to eat w/o making a mess??? :)
She's SO big!!!
My niece does that when she eats too...mmmmm after every bite. It makes me laugh every time!
This treats looks so yummy...good for you for winning!
I am a little jealous of your brownie victory! Love that London can sit at the table with you, so cute. She needs to come give Kate lessons on not making messes too. Kate just chucks her food all over the floor.
That is such a cute picture. I hope you know how awesome that is that she will eat just about anything. It is such a battle!!!!
Congrats on the win!
Cara's talked about those brownies before, and everytime I think I'm going to order those and try them. I LOVE brownies, and think I'll have to go make some right now!! London is so grown up in her big-girl chair. It's so fun when they can join you at the table!!
congrats!!! i'm soooo envious! those look so yummy! cara is too nice and way fun to do that!
i love treats..those look so good and be so thankful London is such a great eater...i have had both great ones and not so great ones, its so much easier when they aren't picky
HI Lizzy,
funny that we have never met but hopefully one of these days that will change. I can't help but notice in these two pictures how much London looks like her dad! What a cutie!
cheers
annie payne
Post a Comment