Thankful Sunday
This has been a BUSY, but WONDERFUL week and I have much to be thankful for. Here are just a few...
* I am so Thankful that Saturday is OVER! It was a very busy day, but ended up being a very good day. I have grown so much from both experiences. I am so grateful for the strength and faith of others, its nice to rely on when feeling a little inadequate.
*I am thankful for Stake Conference. I am also thankful I was able to get my talk over with first so I could enjoy all the other talks. Sunday session was also really good, but was distracted by London. I am thankful Chris takes her most of the time on Sunday's.
*I am so thankful the marathon is over and that i did it.

* I HEART Chris!! I am extremely thankful for Chris. I have never met anyone who loves me more then he does. He worked so hard this week and came home pretty beat each night from work. He was able to put that aside and help me through much stress. Thank you!! We need to get away and go on vacation soon, what do you say?? (I found these in my bag of potatoes-I love potatoes! cute ha?)

* I am thankful for my health and the health of my family.
* I am thankful for moments like this...
and this!

4 comments:
those are the coolest potatoes ever!
love your thankful list every week! and don't ya love when they are thrilled to squeeze into boxes and buckets perfect photo op! and it keeps them entertained for a long time.
i loved your talk, i felt choked up the entire time you spoke...you are amazing...and thank you!!!
you guys are so sweet- we'll let you know when we actually move
Post a Comment