Tonight we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Lamb's to make Gingerbread houses(they do it for the Grand kids each year). It was fun until London upchucked all the yummy treats her cousins were giving her. We were also a tad late (darn job) so Chris and I will make ours tomorrow (stay tuned for pictures). Anyway, it was a fun night and it got me really super excited for Christmas!
(just showing her cousins how operate a train...she is a pro!)
Grandpa Dennis LOVES this little girl and it melts my heart!! He does all the same things to her that he would do to me(still does) He sings,snuggles,gives lots of hugs and many kisses! And, he would tell us "you're the best!" I love my Dad and London loves Grandpa!!
London texting Zach's friends :)
Not sure who's this was, but isn't it a beauty!?!
2 comments:
way cute gingerbread houses! bummer you were late. now you can take your time, and really plan out what you wanna do on yours! way fun!
I won't let my kids see any of these pictures...it will just break their little hearts. They hate being away from cousins even more than I do if you can believe it.
Post a Comment