What a wonderful week we have had. I have such a Thankful heart right now. I can't express all the things I am thankful for, so I think I'll just give a run down of all the things we were able to enjoy with our family this week. We are so grateful to have so many wonderful people all around us. Thanks for all the fun, and all the yummy food (major group effort) We sure missed all those who couldn't be here :(
Knock out with all the kids...and Mitch!

Cousin time with cute Arden (this is so Arden i just had to post it- I think she thinks London is crazy) They are just too cute for words.
A huge family game of Flag Football-Everyone had a blast...even London!?!

Time with Dad...YEA FOR NO WORK!!
Sidelines watching the game

What's a Lamb football game without a ER run and a broken bone-way to take one from the team Brockton! I need a picture of him the day after-its was pretty bad!

I am so proud of us girls for running the 10k. I didn't think I would get anyone to run with me so you can see why i was so excited to have 5 us do it together. Next year i hope to recruit even more family members. Start your training :) Thanks Corie for the very last minute t-shirts-we looked oh so cute!
London sure loves her cousins, but she also loves to be roughed up. This girl is pretty tough and she freaks when you take her off the tramp. This is a must see video.
8 comments:
That's a great laugh that London has!!!
So fun, wish I was there!
That laugh was too cute. What a crack up!!
Good job Liz! 10k! that is hard. Just preparing you for that half marathon! That is crazy. You guys looks so cute. Hope you can come to Utah soon!
Don't you love having family close by?
Cute new blog theme :)
Liz- you are so way cute! That is so awesome about the 10k. I love your blog, very entertaining. I think I give it the blog of the year. :) London is adorable as usual and her laugh is so contagious. I'm glad your Thanksgiving was so wonderful.
Congrats on the 10k and your amazing time! Thanks for the date you gave me at church for my name board. I was worried I would mess it up trying to get it on myself but it turned out great! Thanks again for showing me how to do that!
looks like you all had such a blast...you are so blessed to have such a sweet family...and so many of them!
Post a Comment