Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FHE

Tonight FHE was with Rick and Michelle's family. It was so fun to see all their beautiful pictures from their trip to Hawaii. London always enjoys being with her cousins, and we love seeing family.

London and Lyndee taking a walk with Grandma Rigby
These girls are going to be such great friends
Chris got on Bryton electric skateboard and took the girls for a spin-they loved it.

Rick and Michelle came home with this cute outfit and we just had to try it on Londee



9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fun FHE!!! I LOVE the Hawaiian outfit on London... TOO CUTE!!! And that is awesome that Chris was pulling them with the electric scateboard! ... maybe Jimmy and he planned it on Sunday that they would both do that!? ...NO!!!! Plan ahead??! Not the boys!!! Ü

Erin said...

That Hawaiian outfit is hilarious! I think London should wear it for Halloween.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I'll have Abby teach London the hula!

Jenifer said...

Love the coconut bra! Looks like London does too! I was curious if you had two more sets of the joy blocks available. I really like the way they turned out! It was fun visiting with you!

sara said...

ok everytime I look at your blog I am amazed at how great you are at taking pictures (deep down i am really envious)...I hope one day mine will look like yours!!! (hopefully before my kids have grown and moved away)

Jenifer said...

Girls night out would be so much fun! I would like to do 2 more sets of blocks for my girl's teachers, if it isn't too much trouble. Thanks!

Lori said...

Fun pictures. My girls did the hula girl thing for Halloween, and it turned out to be freezing. They were wearing long pants, and long sleeves under their costumes. London looks so cute.

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is so cute! looks like a great FHE!

Marie said...

Hi Lizzy,
This is Marie...we talked in the foyer in church today. I found your blog through Cara's.
Your litte baby is so adorable! She is always dressed so stinking cute with her hair done perfectly.