Sunday, September 30, 2007

Birthday Preview



My AZ family has dinner together once a month,this month was so close to London's birthday we just had to celebrate it(her Big day is on Tuesday) Here is a little b-day preview of what i think might be a week long celebration. Thanks Tom and Katie for hosting a great party. London sure had a great time. When we got home Chris said,"Man, London sure has lots of people who love her!"

(Erin, thank you SO SO much for this crown-I really just think it is the cutest thing ever!!)






4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

that crown is adorable! and YAY! she had her birthday with the family! so fun! party all week long! super fun!

Erin said...

Kate says Happy Birthday London! She really enjoyed watching the videos. We are excited for tomorrow!

Lori said...

London sure knows how to eat a cupcake. She didn't waste any time. Such a cutie!!! I can't believe it's been a year already. (And don't worry about not getting back to me yet. I know you're busy and I'm not really in a big rush, so just call me when you get the chance. Thanks.)

Tia said...

Happy Birthday London! She's so cute!!